Vermont Maple Baked Ham
Recipes taken from “The Official Vermont Maple Cookbook” Second Edition published by the Vermont Maple Foundation
- ¾ - 1 inch ham slice (Vermont corn cob-smoked is best)
- ½ cup Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
Preheat oven to 325⁰.
- Place ham slice in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour maple syrup evenly over the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, basting occasionally with juices.
Try maple-glazing larger hams, following package directions for preparation.
Glaze with ½ cup syrup per 5 pounds. You’ll never serve plain ham again!