- 1 large can or 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup Pure Morse Farm Vermont Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ¼ cup water
- Dash of nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook potatoes until tender
- Drain, cut lengthwise and place them in a buttered casserole, (or if using canned sweet potatoes, drain and arrange in pan).
- Mix maple syrup and water, and pour over the potatoes.
- Dot with butter, sprinkle with nutmeg
Bake 30 minutes, or until tender, turning occasionally.
Yield: About 6 servings